Thursday, June 10, 2010

bikini kill


Alright, so I haven't updated in a while. I've been scouring fashion magazines and shopping like a crazy person for summertime. I'm the kind of person who always has trouble finding a bathing suit. Reason being, the flimsy triangle tops that come with most bikinis do not do me justice at all. I'm not so top-heavy that I need any custom made bathing suits or anything like that, but no support at all is a drag (literally). That said, I do own triangle-top bikinis, and I've dealt with them anyway. Until now. I found some really awesome, and more importantly, inexpensive bikini tops with underwire... and... *ahhh*... I found myself a push up model too!

(exact bathing suit I have)

I found this one on eBay. It was pretty cheap, $22.50. I found some even cheaper underwire models in some really cute summer prints and colors at Forever 21 and H&M also. The one below is a high-waisted model from H&M



No comments:

Post a Comment